Seiki-Shiatsu Distance Healing
This way of working can also feel very similar to a face to face session, both in feeling and in effect. It works in the same way as other systems of distance healing work, as in Reiki, Shamanic or Spiritual Healing.
What do these sessions involve?
Please allow up to 1 hour and 20 minutes, including the time for initial and follow-up call or email. For new clients, please allow up to 1 hour & 30 minutes. I also will need a photo you can attach via email, or a WhatsApp video call for the initial call, to enable for a connection to be made.
• They begin with a phone call from your practitioner to find out how you are and what is happening in your life and health at present. During the call, you will be informed of the timing of the various stages of the session.
• Next you are asked to find a comfortable place in your home where you can receive the shiatsu healing without being disturbed or interrupted. You can choose to sit in your favourite chair, on a mat on the floor, or on a bed. The most important aspect here is that you feel at ease and are open to receive the distance session through the connection with your practitioner. During this stage, the practitioner initially assesses where your energy is at present, using a variety of distance scanning techniques to sense your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual fields, or by sensing the chakras or the energetic system of the shiatsu meridians.
• Following this initial assessment, the practitioner will continue to work at a distance, according to what they picked up and what is most relevant for you, and will complete the session by assessing what changes have taken place after the session. The distance shiatsu session takes up to 30 – 35 minutes.
• Afterwards, you are invited to rest for about 20 minutes. The practitioner will then send you a photo of the notes they took during the session, via WhatsApp or email, and will call or email you to find out how you are and what the session has been like for you.
Summary of materials needed for Seiki-Shiatsu distance healing
• A comfortable and peaceful place for you to receive the session and a blanket (in case you get cold)
• A mobile phone
• A computer
• Some paper tissues
• A glass of water
These sessions, at times, can make you feel deeply relaxed and aware of how energy is flowing, or not, through you. As in ‘Face2Face’ sessions, you may experience an emotional, physical or mental clearing during, or after, the session. You may come to experience yourself in a new way, and be more ready to embrace habits or patterns of being and doing that enhance and expand your wellness and lifestyle. Your practitioner is there to support you and guide you throughout, whatever response you may have during or after the session.